Getting married

Here you can find more information about the Attestation no marriage impediment.

  1. Last updated on

In some countries, in order to solemnise a marriage the local authorities require a certificate stating that there is no reason why the marriage cannot take place. This document is issued by the Belgian consulate in the country where the marriage is to be solemnised. 

In Ivory Coast, you will need this document in order to get married. 

To know more about the procedure to obtain it, please read our information in French or Dutch.