Honorary consulate in Accra (Ghana)
Trasacco Valley, Phase II
Taricone Lane No 270
Adjidingarnor, East Legon, Accra
P.O. Box CT 3890, Cantonments, Accra
Honorary Consul : Dimitri Avraam
T : +233 (0)302 776561
Cell phones : +233 (0)302 762281/ 762382
F: +233(0)302 764384
Opening hours :
Wednesday to Friday, from 9 am to 12pm, or by appointment outside these hours. Closed on Monday and Tuesday, an on Ghanaian National and Public holidays.
The Honorary Consulate provides the following services:
- Registration in the consular registers, if you live in Ghana;
- Issue of certificates and attests (residence, registration);
- Issue of a temporary passport, under specific circumstances and after approval from the Embassy in Abidjan ;
- Application for a new ID card;
The Honorary Consulate does not :
- Issue ordinary passports. To request an ordinary passport, please contact the Embassy of Belgium in Abidjan.
- Legalize Ghanaian documents. To legalize your Ghanaian documents, please contact the Embassy of Belgium in Abidjan.
- Issue visas: For short stay visas (Schengen), Belgium is represented by Switzerland in Accra. Please follow this link. For long stay (national) visas, your visa application has to be done in Abidjan. You can find all the needed information on the website on the Embassy or on the website of VFS.