Honorary consulate in Accra (Ghana)
Trasacco Valley, Phase II
Taricone Lane No 270
Adjidingarnor, East Legon, Accra
P.O. Box CT 3890, Cantonments, Accra
Honorary Consul : Dimitri Avraam
T : +233 (0)302 776561
Cell phones : +233 (0)307 762281/ 762382
F: +233(0)302 764384
Opening hours :
Wednesday to Friday, from 9 am to 12pm, or by appointment outside these hours. Closed on Monday and Tuesday, an on Ghanaian National and Public holidays.
You may contact the Honorary Consulate for the following services:
- Registration in the consular registers, if you live in Ghana;
- Issuance of certificates and attests (residence, registration);
- Issuance of a temporary passport, under specific circumstances and after approval from the Embassy in Abidjan.
The Honorary Consulate does not :
- Issue ordinary passports or ID cards. To request an ordinary passport or an ID card, please contact the Embassy of Belgium in Abidjan.
- Legalize Ghanaian documents. To legalize your Ghanaian documents, please contact the Embassy of Belgium in Abidjan.
- Issue visas: For short stay visas (Schengen), Belgium is represented by Switzerland in Accra. Please follow this link. For long stay (national) visas, your visa application has to be done in Abidjan. You can find all the needed information on the website on the Embassy or on the website of VFS.