Honorary consulate in Freetown (Sierra Leone)
12, Rawdon Street
T: +232 78 828 282
F: +232 22 223 687
Opening hours :
Monday to Friday 9 AM to 4 PM except on National and Public holidays.
Legalizations: Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 AM to 11 AM.
The Honorary Consulate provides the following services:
- Registration in the consular registers, if you live in Sierra Leone
- Issuance of certificates and attests (residence, registration)
- Issuance of a temporary passport, under specific circumstances and after approval from the Embassy in Abidjan
- Legalization of Sierra-Leonean documents.
The Honorary Consulate does not :
- Issue ordinary passports or ID cards. To request an ordinary passport or an ID card, please contact the Embassy of Belgium in Abidjan.
- Issue visas. To travel to Belgium, your visa application has to be done in Abidjan. You can find all the needed information on the website of the Embassy or on the website of VFS.