Honorary consulate in Monrovia (Liberia)
Royal Grand Hotel
15th Street Tubman Blvd
Sinkor, Monrovia - 1000, Liberia
Consul honoraire : Waël Hariz
T: +231 77 748 1000
T : +231 770 777 890
E-mail : email@example.com
The Honorary Consulate provides the following services:
- Registration in the consular registers, if you live in Liberia
- Issue of certificates and attests (residence, registration)
- Issue of a temporary passport, under specific circumstances and after approval from the Embassy in Abidjan
- Application for a new ID card
- Legalization of liberian documents.
The Honorary Consulate does not :
- Issue ordinary passports. To request an ordinary passport, please contact the Embassy of Belgium in Abidjan.
- Issue visas. To travel to Belgium, your visa application has to be done in Abidjan. You can find all the needed information on the website of the Embassy or on the website of VFS.